Seriously. I'm so over today and it already started.
Anywho, today I am saying "whatever" to....
1.} Bottles, formula, washing bottles, and anything that encompasses the realm of baby feeding with a damn bottle. What. Ev. Er. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and we have been blessed and fortunate enough to be able to afford $100 worth of formula every month for the past {almost 3 years} but DAMN. I am done with it. Noah turned 8 months old on April 27th so the countdown is 4 months until I can pack this shit up for GOOD. I'm gonna sell it, give it away or burn it. I'm not really sure which one. Might depend on how I'm feeling on that fateful day in August. Stay tuned.
2.} I have lost another pound and am now only 9 pounds from my goal of 135. Whatever. I would love to get on the scale one day and have magically lost these last few pounds but unless a money tree gets planted in my back yard or the Advocare Fairy drops some of that shit on my front doorstep, it's gonna take me a few more months to be rid of these last few dreaded pounds and that is OK. I'm learning to accept my body and love it {ok well I don't LOVE it yet} but I'm not disgusted whenever I get dressed which is a big step for me.
3.} I have a bug up my butt to get crafty and sewy and all that shit. I have always wanted to be that super crafty, cooking, baking, Martha Stewart morphed with Betty Crocker mom that you want to throat punch. Ugh, whatever. The thing is....I barely have time to write a blog post a few times a week {but damnit, I am doing it because I wanted to get back to blogging...and admit it, you missed my pretty face} so I have no clue when I'm gonna fit the crafty, sewy crap in....but it's gonna happen. Henry Higgins, just you wait.
What are you saying "whatever" to today?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing your thoughts! Please keep them positive!