Enough about me....
On to the point of this post. Last week or so I did a post about my friend Caity and the medical issues she has been having. I got an update from her and here is where they are now....
"I had my mrv and that came back normal so no blood clots! Doctor put me on Diamox but I experienced the most serious side effect of hearing loss. So nuero put me on Topamax. I have to take calcium and vitamin d with that to prevent kidney stones. I also I had to sign a waiver saying I had no birth plans which means my plans of having another child this fall/winter are no longer in the future since its a category d medicine. My blood work came back abnormal. I tested positive for the rheumetord arthritis so I need to see a rheumatologist. Also there's a protein in my blood called monochronal protein. It originates in your bone marrow. Usually is found accidentally. That could mean a lot of things so that's why I have to see a hemotologist. Still experiencing serious headaches and periods of blackouts of 30 seconds. If they get more than a minute I have to go in for another spinal."
She is dealing with a lot right now and also has her sweet dog Graham who has been having seizures lately and they aren't sure why. On top of everything are the bills. I started a fund page for her and if you feel compelled to give, anything will help them offset the costs of all the co-pays, the doctor and hospital visits {for example her MRV was $125 out of pocket JUST for the co-pay} and the medicines. I will post the link below if you wish to make a donation.
http://www.gofundme.com/89akv8
Thank you and please continue to keep the Cain family in your prayers.
xoxo
What a strong woman! I will be praying for her.
ReplyDelete