Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Come On Y'all

Ok y'all. Trying to get some things going with this blog and I need YOUR help! Please click the "follow me" button or whatever it's called now on the right hand side of my blog so I can see who all my lovely followers are! I know this blog is new, but I know a lot of you from my old blog and I want you back! I am so sorry my posts are not as constant as they were before, but I also have 3 kids now and 0 time so getting in one post a week is gonna have to do for now and I hope you understand! I love and appreciate everyone who takes a minute to read my posts. Also, I now have a Facebook page for my blog! That's right!

You can follow me here: http://www.facebook.com/thismommyofthree

If you have IG and aren't following me, well fix that! I am @thismommyofthree

Twitter @thismommyof3

Thanks for the support and I am hoping to get this blog back in to shape in the coming months!

1 comment:

  1. I'm following! On facebook, instagram and here, so keep a going! I only have two kids and my blogging has been super sporadic, so I completely understand! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! Please keep them positive!