I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight and I am in a jam.
I am eating ok, well as ok as I can. I'm staying away from bad carbs for the most part but tonight's dinner was pizza and since I was starving and had no other options I wasn't passing that shit up. I had 3 slices of cheese. Deal with it.
I would love to do all the fancyschmancy cleanses and shakes and crap y'all do but I am a SAHM of 3 boys, so all my money goes to feeding them, clothing them and Starbucks {for me and the husband, duh}. I am broke. Advocare ain't happening honey unless someone wants to be a dear and gift it to me.
I workout every other day {or at least try to} and I do my elliptical and crunches and a few other exercises but I'm starting T25 tomorrow because I need to ramp it up.
I need your help. I need foods, workouts, cleanses, rain dances that are DOABLE. I'm so close and yet it still feels so far away. HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE.

You can do it mama! I need to do something, ANYTHING, because I'm piling on the weight after finishing breastfeeding!!!
ReplyDeleteI have heard a green smoothie in the morning really helps with fat burning all day! There's some fab recipes on Pinterest too!
ReplyDelete